13 Oct 5 Tips for Surviving the Holiday Season
This time of year often brings many challenges for people.
For some, it’s their favourite time of year. For others, it’s a time of stress, anxiety & loss.
Here are South Pacific Private’s top 5 tips for coping with the holidays:
1. Remember no-one is perfect. Try to be realistic; nobody has a perfect family
2. Make yourself a priority. Identify what you really want to do.
3. Don’t be alone but do plan a ‘time out’ strategy for when stress strikes
4. Tune into your feelings and remain honest to yourself
5. Ask for help. Remember that it’s OK to reach out. South Pacific Private wants you to know that you aren’t alone.
If you need to reach out – call 1800 063 332. www.southpacificprivate.com.au