Careers at South Pacific Private
South Pacific Private’s Mission is“To bring hope, health and happiness to troubled people, through our expertise in the holistic treatment of addictions and mental illness, by changing lives and healing families.”
This mission statement drives all that we do at South Pacific Private and is the reason that our greatest, most valued, resource is our staff. South Pacific Private provides an extraordinary opportunity for both personal and professional development.
We are among the thought leaders in the field of addiction medicine in Australia and lead the way in treatment of mental illness, addictions, trauma-related conditions, and co-occurring issues. We offer a dynamic and stimulating workplace where we strive to support our staff in developing their professional expertise with a comprehensive staff training and supervision program.
Current Positions Hiring:
To apply for any of our available positions please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please clearly state in the subject heading of the email which position/s is being applied for. South Pacific Private is a non-smoking hospital.
- General Practitioner
- EENs (Endorsed Enrolled Nurses) and RNs (Registered Nurses) (all with interest in and experience of mental health)
- Primary Therapist
Volunteers really make a difference at SPP and we are currently looking for people with passion to come and support us. If you are interested please complete this volunteer application form and return it to either of the below options:
A: Volunteer Applications, Admin, 24 Beach Street, Curl Curl, Sydney, NSW 2096
There are many ways and roles that volunteers can help with:
- Driving clients to 12 step meetings
- Data entry for research projects
- Admin / clerical support
- Marketing / PR support
- Database support
- ...and many more depending on your skills, time & personal motivation
Why our volunteers love what they do:
- Learn about the work that we do
- Face new experiences and/or challenges
- Use existing skills, or develop new ones
- Keep active
- Support the mission to alleviate suffering caused by mental illness and addictions in Australia